Simultaneous Interpreting and Translation Services in Calgary

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) often changes their requirements regarding the documents you need to submit for immigration purposes.  Currently, CIC requires all the documents submitted by applicants to be translated by a Certified Translator.  This list includes, but is not limited to, common documents that you need to translate for immigration purposes, such as:

  • Birth, marriage, divorce, death certificates
  • Police clearances
  • Academic records (transcripts, certificates, diplomas)
  • Documents for refugee cases
  • Medical reports
  • Identity cards
  • Driver’s licences

For refugee cases, CIC may require all proving records (letters, facts, testimonials, emails, others) to be translated into English.  ETS Translations also provides translation services for these cases.

For passports, CIC requires the translation of the following documents to prove citizenship, change of name, or marital status:

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate

If you require to translate documents to be submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, please contact us! We will help you decide what documents you need to translate, and will guide you through the translation process, a consultation service that ETS offers ... Because We Care.

Immigration and Citizenship