Simultaneous Interpreting and Translation Services in Calgary

  Adoption Papers

When you are adopting a child from another country, chances are that you will need to translate certain document from Spanish to English and from English to Spanish.  You will probably need to translate letters and documents from you, such as doctor’s reports and similar, and to translate records of your new child when he or she is already home with you in Canada.  ETS has experience translating adoption papers, which may include:

  • Medical reports
  • Letters of good standing
  • Letters of recommendation
  • Medical records
  • Others

If you have already started with your adoption process and need to translate documents, please contact us!  We will be more than happy to help you and guide you through the process of the documents that you need to translate.